Before and After

Before and After

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

All Natural Peanut Butter Cups...Seriously!!

I actually made these about a month ago but I completely forgot to blog about them! I absolutely love peanut butter and chocolate. One of my favorite treats has always been Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups but obviously they aren’t the healthiest snack out there….well let’s be honest they aren’t healthy at all. But nonetheless I still loved them and missed them. So I was determined to find a healthy version. It’s so easy and the best part…It’s actually good for you! It’s not full of hydrogenated oils and/or preservatives. I hope you enjoy!  Here’s the recipe:

Muffin Liners

Peanut Butter Mix:
1 Cup Macadamia Nuts
1 Cup Cashews
Almond Butter

Chocolate Sauce:
Cacao Powder
Agave
Coconut Oil

Blend the Macadamia nuts, cashews, and almond butter together in a food processor. Scoop out and place into the muffin liners. In a sauce pan mix the cacao powder, agave, and coconut oil together and place on the stove on medium heat constantly stirring until smooth.  Once this is heated up spoon over and fill the muffin liners to the rim. Place in the freezer until hard then enjoy!

My Sister absolutely loving this creation! =c)

1 comment: